Something I like to see in RPG books or similar is those illustrations showing mundane situations or a normal day in the setting. It shows that the entire game is not only about cool actions scenes and shiny spells.
And, by consequence, makes those action scenes and shiny spells seem more important.
- starrvert likes this
- the-flashman likes this
- princeofvalyria likes this
- markquestion reblogged this from benditosponeis
- markquestion likes this
- shadowwalkyr likes this
- egeusthepirate reblogged this from benditosponeis
- thesludgepit reblogged this from lair-master
- nietzschesghost reblogged this from lair-master
- nietzschesghost likes this
- introvertedart likes this
- lair-master reblogged this from benditosponeis
- lair-master likes this
- benditosponeis posted this